2X ThinClientServer for Windows Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
Centrally manage user connections, thin client devices & convert PCs to thin clients
2X ThinClientServer makes the move to thin client computing easy by delivering a solution to convert existing PC's to thin clients and centrally manage thin client devices from any vendor (HP, Neoware, Wyse, Maxspeed and more).
User's connection & device hardware settings (RDP / ICA / NX, screen size, Applications that users have access to, Terminal Server name and more) can be controlled centrally by device, user, group or department (Active Directory / LDAP) via the web based interface.
2X ThinClientServer v3 makes Windows manageable - ON LINUX! It deploys a secure, centrally managed Linux desktop which runs any Windows application via RDP.
2X ThinClientServer other key features:
* Converting existing PCs to thin clients
* Manage users' connection settings centrally by user, group or department
* Limit users to Citrix or 2X published applications rather than giving access to a whole desktop
* Thin client vendor independent: Manage any thin client / PC centrally
* Supports virtually all thin clients and computer hardware
Server (for Windows): Windows NT4, 2000, XP, 2003